Pitch Perfect Plumbing, LLC -  Nathan Drexler, Owner   (952) 412-7390
RSS

Recent Posts

We want to hear about the service Pitch Perfect Plumbing provided for you!
Do you have a question?
What's happening today?

Categories

Daily Events
Questions
Reviews
powered by

My Blog

We want to hear about the service Pitch Perfect Plumbing provided for you!

Did you recently have Pitch Perfect do plumbing in your home or on your rental property?  We would love our customers to share their experiences here.

14 Comments to We want to hear about the service Pitch Perfect Plumbing provided for you!:

Comments RSS
Jesse Ison on Friday, June 29, 2012 12:50 PM
Thank you Pitch Perfect plumbing for you being on time, courteous and professional. I truly appreciate the fact that in the process of installing the kitchen sink disposal you recognized the plumbing and electrical issues with my other appliances and made it right. Your fixes most definetly saved me from future headaches! I will definetly recommend you to anyone in need of a plumber. Sincerely, Jesse Ison

Steven Saienga on Friday, June 29, 2012 2:26 PM
Pitch Perfect did an excellent job in changing out all of our sink and tub plumbing fixtures in the house. The advise on what to consider for replacement fixtures was greatly appreciated and saved remodeling costs. One fixture was defective and the warranty work and replacement was done in a matter of days without any hassle. I highly recommend Pitch Perfect for plumbing work.

John Forse on Saturday, June 30, 2012 5:21 PM
A year ago, during a double bathroom remodel, I found we had some cracked and badly leaking pipes in the main waste stack of our 30 year old home. Nate from Perfect Pitch listened to our plan, inspected the probelm and give us a very fair bid on the work we wanted done. He work was fast, efficient and completed things on time & within budget and best of all there were NO hidden extra costs on the bill. He was respectful of our home and careful about keeping things clean. I highly recommend Nate Drexler & Perfect Pitch Plumbing.

Ken Ahlstrom on Monday, July 02, 2012 3:10 PM
Nathan, You tackled a bad job done by a plumber many years ago and made it perfect for me. I thoroughly enjoyed helping out a bit and remain deeply impressed by your integrity and, indeed, your quest for perfection. Thank You. Ken Ahlstrom

Mike and Julie Boeser on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 2:54 PM
Nate, from Perfect Pitch Plumbing has been to our home more than once for different reasons. He is highly ethical, honest, conscientious about his work, considerate, fair in that he doesn't do work that doesn't need to be done, explains everything thoroughly while giving good advice, and his rates are reasonable as well!!! We highly recommend Nate to anyone looking to have any plumbing work done as you can trust him to do a good job and do it well!!!

Burton & Marlanges Simar on Friday, July 06, 2012 4:12 PM
Nate helped us update our draining system. His services were spot on and so was the price. He worked with us to schedule the work and was very considerate of our home. We would recommend him to anyone looking for good service at a fair price. If you need plumming work, he's your man!

Mary Beth Onkka on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:03 AM
The services we received from Nate - twice - were done timely, thoroughly and professionally. He is very knowledgeable about their products and services and did his very best to meet our needs. We would not hesitate to seek his services again. Lastly, Nate is a very nice and friendly guy.

Josh Smith on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 10:02 PM
Thank you Nate for staying very late at my home to fix the leaking whole house filtering system. Since I live in the sticks, you drove 40 miles round trip at night to get the right parts to finish my job! I really appreciate that. Thanks Josh.

plumber colorado springs on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 4:17 AM
Pitch perfect plumbing doing a great job by providing plumbing services in homes.I liked your post and services.

Peter and Anne Douglas on Thursday, December 12, 2013 10:56 AM
Nate at Pitch Perfect Plumbing is a great guy and always comes up with creative ideas to work around problems. As an example, we had a perennial problem with a dishwasher waste line. A couple plumbers before Nate were clearly uninterested in tackling it, but Nate took a quick look and found that the waste line made a few too many ups and downs on its way out. Problem fixed never to return. He is our first call when anything plumbing related is on the board.

Joey K on Monday, August 11, 2014 11:09 AM
My wife and are extremely pleased with the work PPP has done in our new basement bathroom. Nate was very professional and informative in regards to what needed to get completed. Nate explained in detail what the project entails and when it would get completed. In addition, Nate was able to meet our project budget and complete the project with time to spare. I would recommend Nate to anyone I know who needs an honest plumber. Job well done. Regards, Joey K

Josh Smith on Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:24 PM
I have recently had Nathan out to fix a problem at my rental property. He was very quick to get out and fix the problem which was done professionally, and for a fair price. Thank you for your prompt services!

SUE HEINZEN on Friday, February 10, 2017 3:46 PM
Nate from Pitch Perfect Plumbing did an amazing job for us. We are doing a full bathroom remodel and needed all the plumbing moved. His service was timely and spot on. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Nate for a job well done!

aussie essay on Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:35 AM
People are facing problems in their kitchen. They want to get everything perfect in their kitchen. They want no problem about electricity and plumbing. It seems that people can contact with Pitch perfect Plumbing who is providing great services to all people.